The Washington DC VMUG Invites You to a Joint Event with VMware on vCenter™ Management Solutions.
Join us in the morning and learn from VMware subject matter experts how VMware vCenter™ Operations are fundamentally simplifying how IT is managed:
- Automate operations with intelligence and visibility
- Interpret workload, health and capacity metrics
- Identify and resolve workload stress and population problems
- Correlate change events and performance patterns
Stick around for the VMUG lunch and meeting:
- Networking Lunch
- VMware Updates and What’s New with VMUG
- VMworld 2011 Preview
- Community Scripts and Free Tools to Manage and Monitor Your VMware Environment. *Attendees are invited to bring your favorite scripts for monitoring, managing, and reporting on your VMware environments to share with the group.*
This is a unique opportunity to learn from best practices, see a demo and to speak with vCenter™ Operation experts directly.
Space is limited, so register today!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
JW Marriott Washington DC
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20004
8:30 a.m. – Breakfast & Registration
9:00 a.m. - VMware Presentation: Master Your Virtualized Infrastructure
10:15 a.m. - Partner Presentation
11:00 a.m. – VMware Product Demo
11:30 a.m. – Morning Wrap up
12:15 p.m. - VMUG Lunch, Updates, and Announcements
01:00 p.m. - VMware Security and Compliance, Rob Babb, VMware
01:30 p.m. - Community Scripts & Free Tools to Manage & Monitor Your VMware Environment
We’ll kick off a normal VMUG meeting after the VMware event. Please make special note – *Attendees are invited to bring your favorite scripts for monitoring, managing, and reporting on your VMware environments to share with the group.* Prizes for the best scripts shared!