Registration is open and available to all VMUG members. This is a great opportunity to meet with your peers to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technology!
- Registration, Welcome and Logistics from DC VMUG Leadership
- Welcome from Venue Host Ashok Nare, CTO, Octo Consulting
- VMware Presentation – Brad Clemmons, VMware
- Nexenta Presentation and Demo – Eric Rife, Nexenta
- Dinner, Ask the Experts Panel, and Door Prize Giveaway
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Octo Consulting HQ
1600 International Drive
McLean, VA 22102
Click here for directions
View the full agenda for more event details and be sure to share this meeting information with your colleagues.
Visit the Washington, D.C. VMUG Workspace and subscribe to our listserv! Connect with your fellow VMUG members in the forum, ask and answer questions about VMware, and get involved in your VMUG community.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.