Registration Now Open: Washington, D.C. VMUG Meeting
Join us for the upcoming Washington, D.C. VMUG meeting taking place on Thursday, May 15, 2014, sponsored by SimpliVity
Registration is now open and available to all VMUG members. This is a great opportunity to meet with your peers to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technology!
- 4:00 p.m. Welcome, Registration, and Networking
- 4:30 p.m. VMware Update – Horizon 6 and vCHS DRaaS
- 5:05 p.m. Break
- 5:15 p.m. SimpliVity OmniCube
- 5:45 p.m. Break
- 5:55 p.m. SDDC Vision: How a Local Partner is Implementing VMware’s SDDC Vision on SimpliVity OmniCube
- 6:30 p.m. Ask the Experts, Giveaways, and Networking
Thursday, May 15, 2014
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Space is limited – please be sure to register now!
Be sure to share this meeting information with your colleagues.
Visit the Washington, D.C. VMUG Workspace and subscribe to our listserv! Connect with your fellow VMUG members in the forum, ask and answer questions about VMware, and get involved in your VMUG community.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.