VMware and VMUG are presenting a half-day NSX Seminar in Washington, DC on April 16th,2 014. As there was a good deal of interest in VMware’s NSX network virtualization expressed by folks at our March 12th event in Tysons Corner we want to be sure our members are aware of the event. Here are the details for the NSX Seminar:
Questions about NSX? Looking for more information on SDDC? Come make sense of it all at an upcoming NSX Seminar near you. Please join VMware and VMUG for a complimentary, half-day educational event specific for IT professionals interested in learning more about implementing network virtualization within a Software Defined Data Center. Hear from VMware networking and security experts about the power of this approach and how it can work for your organization.
- Gain insight into the Software-Defined Data Center approach
- Hear lessons learned from real-production customers
- Understand how VMware NSX delivers data center security and micro-segmentation
- Learn how to deploy VMware NSX over your existing infrastructure
8:00 am Registration & Breakfast
8:30 am The Software Defined Data Center
9:00 am Network Virtualization
10:00 am Break
10:15 am VMware NSX Technical Deep Dive
12:00 pm Wrap-Up & Raffle
More agenda details coming soon!
Who should attend?
All are invited! People who may benefit most from this event include:
- Networking Managers and Administrators
- Security Managers and Administrators
- IT, Infrastructure and Datacenter Managers
- CIO, CTO and General Managers
- Network professionals, including CCIEs
Not a member of the DC VMUG yet? Join us now – membership is free and open to anyone with an interest in VMware technologies!
Not in the Washington, DC area? No problem!
Find a location near you and register today!
For more information on VMware NSX, please visit www.vmware.com/go/nsx under Technical Resources. You will find a datasheet, white papers and design guides.