Join us for the last event of 2019 at the upcoming Washington, D.C. VMUG meeting and lab with us. You will have the opportunity to deploy, operate and troubleshoot container applications. You should leave this session with a basic knowledge of how to operate Kubernetes in enterprise environments. Lunch will be included during this six-hour event. Each attendee needs to bring a laptop with wireless connectivity that will allow them to operate the labs. In order to access the labs everyone will need to have a free mylearn.vmware.com account. Attendees need to verify their ability to login to mylearn.vmware.com in advance of the lab.
Join us for the upcoming Washington, D.C. VMUG meeting, sponsored by Datrium This is a great opportunity to come together with your fellow VMware users to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technology!
Join us for the upcoming Washington, D.C. VMUG meeting, sponsored by Cohesity This is a great opportunity to come together with your fellow VMware users to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technology!
The 2016 Potomac Regional VMware User Group (VMUG) USERCON is this week – Thursday, March 24th, 2016 in Arlington, VA! Join the DC, Maryland and Virginia VMware User Group community for this free all day event.
5 Reasons to Attend the Potomac Regional VMUG UserCon
- Special keynote presentation by Chris Wolf, VP & CTO, Americas at VMware
- Hear insider updates from VMware experts during technical sessions
- Find solutions to your next problem from over 30 VMware partners
- Interact with panelists and speakers sharing real-world customer case studies and product demonstrations in the Demo Zone
- Amazing giveaways including a VMworld Pass, Pluralsight Trainings, Amazon Gift Cards, and more – just for spending your day with VMUG!
Thursday, March 24, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Renaissance Arlington Capital View
2800 South Potomac Avenue
Arlington, VA 22202
Click here to get directions